Monday, May 7, 2012

Mew - Coffee Break



Nah lagu ini keren abis deh..
Credit: Arthas Nightshade


via You Tube Converter ( 4.2 MB )

Video
Ga official :( :( Ga ada Official ny

Lyric
Close the door when they come in. 
They can feel their whole world spin. 
Smoking plastic shards they'll never be scared of me. 
(I won't drown). 
And when they change themselves they're never afraid of me. 

Summer's out for you. 
There's no time for you. 

It is not what it seems. 
You're awake in your dreams. 
With lithium you'll never be sad again. 
But you can't sleep with her. 

It's not by choice, is it?
I hope you never come back. 
There's someone else in here. 
Please tell me why. Please tell me when. 
It's not by choice!

Sumber: Lyric 007

~ Best Regard, Lembidi ~
========================================================== Cara Download Disini
Download Dengan Torrent
Request game
Link Rusak Laporkan!
Suka Dengan Artikel Ini ?

 
 
Copyright © 2013. Free3allpengetahuanku - All Rights Reserved
Design by Luhur Muhammad Fatah | Powered By Blogger.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...