Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mew - Webs



Mantep looh.. Santai, adem, enak, dan mantap di kuping :D :D
Pokok nya OK degh..!!



Video

Lyric
So they went to their car. 
I was lost in the crowd when 
I tried to find my way. 
Nothing else seemed to matter 
back then. 

Soft encounter. 
You amplify my emotion. 
No devotion may sound wrong but is sounder. 
And I know you have nothing to say when you look like you did then. 
There's no point in playing along is there now? 

So they went to their car. 
I was lost in the crowd when 
I tried to find my way. 
Nothing else seemed to matter back then. 

Last encounter. 
A goodbye kiss from an old friend. 
Can't stay long now, 
my train is headed for somewhere else. 
When you're gone I envy the people you're with, 
'cause they're with you. 
Nothing's wrong. I've just been here too long to pretend. 

Feeling so small. You stretch out beyond me. 
There comes a time when all I'm feeling, everything belongs to you. 

I was counting on you then. 
Close your eyes and think of when. 
So they gazed at the stars. 
And he told her his real name. 
Said it wasn't far. 
Nothing else could have mattered back then.

Sumber: Lyric007

~ Best Regard, Lembidi ~
========================================================== Cara Download Disini
Download Dengan Torrent
Request game
Link Rusak Laporkan!
Suka Dengan Artikel Ini ?

 
 
Copyright © 2013. Free3allpengetahuanku - All Rights Reserved
Design by Luhur Muhammad Fatah | Powered By Blogger.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...